Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Good Evening Parents and My Gamers!
     Tomorrow is our big day!  Everyone has worked very hard and we are almost ready for our 1st debut!  We have a few final touches to make before the elementary students come to watch the dress rehearsal.
     I have to say that I have truly enjoyed almost every minute of our project!  I did have a difficult time standing back and allowing the kids to problem solve on their own, especially when they would look to me for answers.   However, they would put their heads together and come up with some type of solution to the problem.  This always put a smile on my face.  When they struggled I would suggest to use their peers or even someone outside the classroom.  They have grown and learned several important skills that are needed in the work force.
     Monday morning during our "staff meeting" they learned quite quickly that when the "coffee", really hot chocolate runs out, that I  (the boss) meant it when I said I wasn't supplying the cups or drinks anymore!  No hot chocolate until today.  Thanks Meg for bringing in cups and hot chocolate for everyone!  Another "thank you" to Ayla also for bringing in drink mix!
     I hope to see a lot of parents and community members tomorrow between 4 - 6!  The 73 STEM students have worked very hard the past 12 days.  Please come and support them!  There will be a lot to see.  It is in our middle school gym.  I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment